God is OMNIPRESENT.
"Omnipresent"...such a cool word, isn't it? Means "present at all times and in all places, at once". And if God is in all places and in all times at once, then He knows everything...He is "omniscient" or ALL-KNOWING. Because God is not limited by the dimension of time, He knows the past, present, and future. In fact, because HE created ALL things, nothing is outside of His knowledge. How totally cool is that!
But even more importantly then, is the Truth that because He is ALL-KNOWING, I never have to question the wisdom of His directives for me. He has already considered every factor, all angles, every alternative... and knows and has chosen the ONE BEST option for me. Whenever God expresses Himself to me, His directions are always right. I will never do God's bidding only to find out that He was somehow mistaken or just winging it or trying something new just to see how it will work out. He already knows, and because I also know that He loves me beyond measure, I have absolute confidence that when God tells me to do something, it IS the right course of action...even when it doesn't make sense to me! Such is the privilege and honor of willingly serving a God who wants nothing more than to bring me--and anyone He can touch through me--safely home to Him. I can totally trust that He absolutely knows where I am supposed to go and how I am supposed to do it--and He WILL guide me!
Because I know that HE already knows everything, I CAN be assured of things hoped for and confident of things yet unseen. (Hebrews 11:1). True knowledge and understanding of His nature gives me faith!
How totally cool is that!
No comments:
Post a Comment