Thursday, February 4, 2010

REFLECTIONS OF WHO I AM

Wow! Messages after messages!..message from everyones heart..touched my heart in special way. After I read all the posted messages , I reflected myself. WHO AM I IN CHRIST and Who am I in this world? Woman of Faith, Woman of God, God fearing woman? A woman full of grace? Or just a woman in this world?

"Yet to all WHO RECIEVED HIM,TO THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN HIS NAME, He gave the right to become a children of God" John 1:12

A woman who has intimate relationship with God and become a God fearing woman? Who I am in Christ?

Galatians 2:20-21 " I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live,but CHRIST LIVES IN ME .The life I live in the body,I LIVE BY FAITH IN THE SON OF GOD , who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the GRACE OF GOD,for it is righteous could be gained through the law, CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING.

John 15:19 "If you belonged to the world ,it would love you as its own.As it is, you do not belong to the world,but I choosen you out of the world"

Indeed I am not of WHO I AM IN THIS WORLD but I am of WHO I AM TO GOD.

Thank you all ladies for all your openess and willingness to see of who we are in Christ and allowing me to see myself of who I am in Christ!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mariah for being a part of our group. It has been a pleasure walking with you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and THANK YOU Lorraine for having me as one of many ladies of the group,but indeed WE are one in the body of Christ! I am learning and growing everyday and I need it. Your leadership and Mags leadership is truly a heart of a servant..servant/followers/disciples of God. Thank you!Remain to be a blessings!

    ReplyDelete