Friday, March 19, 2010

Thankful

Thank you God for this beautiful weather...for several days in a row..Emilia is home for spring break and we have had the best time enjoying each other's company under each sunny day! I was thankful that she could go to mass with me this morning and share in the Eucharist that we all cherish so. The gift that we can each have each day, that refills us with hope and true LOVE. Enjoy the beautiful weekend coming up, and cherish each sunny moment.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this weather, Debbie! It always reminds me that there is the renewal of life and Spring hidden in the cold hard ground of Winter! I even saw an iris poking through my neighbor's garden.

    It also reminds me that I have yet another chance at something I have failed at many times before...getting to those tall weeds surrounding my back yard BEFORE they become overwhelming and too deeply entrenched!! Anyone know of a good and relatively inexpensive landscaper to help me clear it away and repossess my rightly-owned land???
    love
    mags

    ReplyDelete