Friday, October 26, 2018

AN INTRODUCTION FROM THE LADY GADGET :)

Hi Ladies,

Your blog designer here. :) I wanted to jump on here on a post that won't be permanent (will leave up for only a few days) and check in on the new site design. Are you guys liking it? Is it easier to navigate and read?

Maggie,
Are all authors able to comment and are you all receiving post notifications and comment notifications now?

This is one of my favorite spontaneous designs/color palettes I have done with the blogger templates because I was able to bless you guys and be creative with the color palette which I think is so relaxing and inspiring at the same time!

It truly was a joy to make this for you and I hope you all love it. :)

Love and blessings,
Rebekah
The Lady Gadget







7 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah!! I think most everyone is getting comment notification now, but I'm still learning about FeedBurner and how I was supposed to choose a delivery time zone and two-hour window option--which I just did. Everyone loves the new look and the updated gadgets so far! So--THANK YOU for your help! Now we just have to get everyone comfortable with Posting and Commenting regularly. We ARE getting there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah!
    Thank you so much, you have truly been a blessing! Love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw--no need to remove the post, Rebekah! We are all moms of busy kids with full schedules, so not everyone gets to read the blog every day or have the chance to comment. Such is the reason we wanted to pool our discussions together in one easily accessible (and now VERY beautiful!) site. When the week finally allows some downtime to relax and read, we know where we can go and settle into our discussions with a cup of tea, our bible and our RedTent Sisters...without having to scroll through tons of unread emails! So--please leave the post up so people can see you and comment as they have time! Again--thank you for blessing us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, so quick question--since this seems to be the most commonly encountered issue: assuming they are rightly signed in and on with their associated google account and address, why would someone be able to POST successfully but not COMMENT? I've already checked that all comments are "enabled" for each POST. Thanks, Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as everyone is able to post they should be able to comment. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you Rebekah for the new design....it is beautiful and peaceful. Thank you for all the help you're giving to Maggie to get us up and running smoothly....it's greatly appreciated! Love and Hugs, Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you all appreciate it so much and loved hearing from you all! I will leave the post up as requested and so glad you guys can enjoy this. :)

    ReplyDelete