Thursday, November 8, 2018

NEW TOPIC & HOMEWORK FOR THE WEEK

Hi ladies!
Sorry about my silence--was traveling to help with my dad and my sister this last week and then got home and somehow messed up my days (luckily Lorraine happened to text me to let me know of class on Wednesday cuz I totally thought we were only on Tuesday!!) I guess that's what happens when my nest becomes empty and I am no longer driven by the routine of school schedules!!

So, before I do anything else, let me give out the homework for THIS week:

TOPIC: Defining HOPE

Terri has offered to take on the leader/facilitator role and I will walk alongside her! YAY! THANK YOU, Terri!!

So--Terri and I will work on the questions in the Leader's Guide while everyone else will do the following (from the Participants' Guide for WEEK ONE HOMEWORK):

As always, PRAY BEFORE YOU START.
Write down the following in your journal:
-TOPIC: DEFINING HOPE
-VERSES from Scripture that speak into this concept for me
-Answer the following questions:
     1. WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS VERSE?
     2. HOW AND WHY MIGHT THE HOLY SPIRIT BE USING THIS VERSE TO SPEAK INTO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW (or might have in the past)?

I will wrap up the summary from this Wednesday's amazing class as soon as I get my thoughts re-gathered.  Thank you, again, for all of your testimonies and incredible heart-felt and HolySpirit-given pearls! AMAZING!

love
maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment