My Easter Reflections following my trip to the Holy Land
I wrote this blog Holy week of 2011 after being in the Holy Land the previous fall. It gave me a whole different appreciation for Palm Sunday the Triduum events. Hope you enjoy it! Happy Easter! Joanne
Joanne--your musings on your blog are so beautiful. I LOVE the ending thoughts--so calming to my soul, reassuring to my spirit, such peace filled my heart and my mind as walked the Way with you. Thank you for posting and sending the link. ONE DAY soon...i, too, hope to travel to the Holy Land.
Joanne--your musings on your blog are so beautiful. I LOVE the ending thoughts--so calming to my soul, reassuring to my spirit, such peace filled my heart and my mind as walked the Way with you. Thank you for posting and sending the link. ONE DAY soon...i, too, hope to travel to the Holy Land.
ReplyDeleteJoanne, you write beautifully.....you should really write a book of personal stories.
ReplyDeleteI too hope to see the Holy Land one day.
Thank you Joanne! I will remember this as I "walk" through the next couple of days to the Joy of Easter!
ReplyDelete