Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Anticipating
and now??? Just finished watching the last 12 minutes of the video (thank you Maggie) I had forgotten ...lots of reactions...but I’ll wait for our fearless leaders to begin...Blessing all of you, in real time or not...I’m thrilled, because my oppressive fear blanket was lifted this morning...it’s so damaging...and I’m going to have a phone confession with my dear priest friend at Seton Hall...I need all the grace I can get...he’s a very wise, brilliant and loving, loving man...i can’t tell you how many times he showed up at Kessler or the nursing home when I was in the most need ...and apparently he was in the ICU 4 times a week!!! I’m loved...”be of love a little more careful then of everything” e.e.cummings - how us high schoolers thought we found a gem when we found e.e. Cummings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment